Monday 27 January 2014

Liebster Award


Liebster Award

I just got nominated for my first Liebster Award so exciting!


Nominated by the lovely Erin Smith at http://www.ekesmom.com

 How it works: You give 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
 You then nominate 11 other bloggers (with less than 200 followers) and give them 11 questions to answer!

11 Random Facts about me:

1. I always dreamed about having a huge family as a child (I wanted 10 kids)

2. I have been skydiving and I LOVE it!

3. I ran 2 marathons simply because someone told me I would never have the discipline to complete one.

4. I am an amateur boxer.

5. I have dual US and Canadian   citizenship.

6. I am terrified of balloons and cringe at going to kids birthday parties as a result.

7. I love NYC and if I was young and single could see myself living there.

8. I am an only child.

9. I have delivered all of my kids naturally and my longest labour was only 6 hours.

10. I lived on Vancouver Island for about 11 years and I think the west coast is beautiful!!

11. I love writing poetry and took many english/lit courses as electives when getting my BN. 

Questions for me:

1. Is your family complete?
I don't know. I have 3 and would be happy with more, but my hubby and I are both "old" so who knows??
2.What is your go-to weeknight dinner?
 I'd have to say chicken stir-fry. 
3.What was your favourite stage of your child's/children's development?
    That's a tough one! I think around age 1 when they are really exploring and discovering and so fascinated with 
everything is pretty cool
4.What is your favourite candy?
    mounds bars5.How did you first meet your SO
   We were in a public speaking competition (I beat him).6.What is you average daily outfit?
    Comfy pants and a t-shirt or scrubs if I'm working.
7.What is your guilty pleasure TV show?
    Sex sent me to the ER on TLC... too funny and too true
8.You are childless for half an hour, what do you do?
      Sleep or shower or sleep in the shower haha
9.Which of your children's toys do you like to play with the most?
     The x-box.... because of course we bought it for the kids ;)
10.What is your favourite new life-hack?
       Hmmmm.... I'll have to think about this one!
11.What is your favourite kind of muffin and why?
       My homemade banana chocolate chip muffins, but I'm not a big fan of muffins in general, so I only make them
 once in a blue moon.

I am a newbie blogger and really don't know anyone here in blog land... I'd be happy to nominate you if you give
 me a shout out!! 

Rules are here ladies :
This award is for bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It works like this: you start by being nominated by a fellow blogger who likes what you have been posting, then you tell 11 random facts about yourself, and answer 11 questions. You then get to nominate 11 fellow bloggers and give them 11 questions to answer. Have fun and comment below when you have re posted I cannot wait to see who you all nominate!

No comments:

Post a Comment