Wednesday 2 July 2014

Miss Akira

   What can I say about my Akira girl? She is so incredibly full of life. She can sometimes drive me me crazy with her persistent energy and antics, but I wouldn't want her to change a bit. It is hard to believe the out going little girl who can say the most inappropriate things at times used to be so quiet that she wouldn't speak to anyone when we were out in public. I actually should start writing down some of the phrases that come out of her... we dub them "Akiraisms".
    Akira finished kindergarden this year. She breezed through the academics like nobody's business. It amazes me to sit and listen to her read. She devours books and is reading well above her grade level. I know every parent thinks there child is bright and amazing, but it feels great reading her teachers glowing words about her on her home report. Akira tells us she is going to be a doctor when she grows up and at the rate she is going, it wouldn't surprise me to see her achieve that goal.
   Miss thing also loves gymnastics. She started in the kindergym program 2 years ago and has now progressed up to a competitive level. She works hard at it and seems to have a ton of fun. She is always doing handstands and working on her splits around the house.
   I love my vivacious girl and I am looking forward to see her grow into a beautiful young woman both inside and out. She is full of personality and brings joy everywhere she goes!



Princess, diva, drama queen
sweet, kind, and smart
Spirit full of life and love.
Sassy lips with a compassionate heart.
Quick to answer
Loving with abandon
May your days be full of light and love
and darkness and loss be few
The world is your oyster little girl
Let your heart be your compass
as you journey on your path.






No comments:

Post a Comment